Friday, April 15, 2011

I am a kitty cat



When I was 3 years old, I decided I was a cat. My mom says that I crawled around and meowed. All the time. I don't remember, but I've always been a cat person. I used to drape my 20 pound cat around my neck and call him my mink collar, of course his name was Minky. Or Minkinkio, yes, I even had a song ... He used to wear infant clothes and get around in a little stroller. I was 20 when he died and I cried for three days. Now, I have Rusty, who I almost love as my own kid. If Rusty had never pissed down my vents, they'd be tied.

As much as I love cats, Rusty is my only cat-child. And I've never thought of incorporating my kitty-love into my sex life as I recently watched on CSI (you are a sick fucker if you think I meant people who screw cats ... ) And I've also never had the desire to become this ....


However, today, it was confirmed that I am, in fact, a kitty cat. My manager told me so. I have no idea what she's talking about, but I'm hoping this isn't what she means ...


From: (stacy's manager) 
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:45 AM
To: Stacy (kitty-cat)
Subject: RE: work crap
Not to worry…..you are a “kitty cat” and I am sure they didn’t take any offense!!! 



From: Stacy (kitty-cat)
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:43 AM
To: (stacy's manager)
Subject: RE: work crap

Yes, this information came to me AFTER a very stern e-mail I sent to them earlier in 2011 haha, I will definitely leave them alone for now


~Stacy
123.555.6969




I have no idea why this kept coming up in my searches for kitty cats, some of you might like it



No comments:

Post a Comment