Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PRE-BLOGGER BLOGS - F my life May 2009

For anyone that's visited the fmylife website, you will appreciate this short story I have to share. I guess before I continue, I should decide who I'm typing to when I say "you". I don't think anyone has read these, but it makes me feel accomplished when I type them. Just as I feel so accomplished for filling 5 spiral notebooks with 1 year of my depressing adolescence, that for my 30th birthday, I decided to have a fire, fueled of course by the notebooks. Moving on ... In fear that my true story (because let's face it, anyone who reads fmylife knows that most of it's bullshit, teenagers just trying to cause some internet dramatics with the people that leave comments) wont be published on the site of my newest addiction, I'm leaving it here because ... again, unsure of who I'm writing to, it's funny and sadly so true.




I spent $60 on a new hair cut & style to make myself feel better about turning 30. I was feeling great until I asked my young daughter what she thought. She said it looks just like her new cut. I looked in the mirror again and agreed. She's 11, and a 12 year old boy cut & styled her hair FOR FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment