Tuesday, October 20, 2009

no shitting in the pool

I wasn't going to write anything up today because I 'm pretty busy at work, but then I was given a brilliant idea from Kmama at The Daily Dribbles (thanks a bunch) and decided I have a True Story Tuesday addition after all from 2006 that I can recycle too .... thanks Rachel, for bringing us .....







I had a disgusting day at the wave pool yesterday one day back in 2006. And it wasn't because the pool had to be evacuated for an hour because of a floating turd, which it DID! But because ... well, you have to brace yourself because the following might make you want to hurl ... (especially any man readers) ... the disgusting day that started with a happy mom, an even happier 8 year old, that had already earned a story with the floating turd ended in a most disgusting way (and no, a floating turd isn't disgusting compared to what's coming ....) My daughter was using a shower room while I was changing when she yelled at me to come "get rid of this" .... "This" was on the shower floor and looked like a wad of kleenex with nose bleed on it ....Ok, gross, but nothing that would make me toss my cookies. I shook my head and cringed, grabbed some paper towel to get rid of it .... here it comes, it's really bad and I'm sorry ... It was NOT in fact a wad of kleenex with nose bleed on it (getting my drift yet?) ... I didn't realize until AFTER I picked it up ....that, yes, it was, in fact, a feminine napkin that had been (I'm making it worse) smeared all over the floor. I told you … sick sick sick. I gagged, and gagged, and gagged. We got out of there as quickly as possible and I haven't been able to convince myself to go back.



5 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is a DOOZY!! I'm glad I was able to serve as your inspiration. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was just as gross today as it was the first time I heard it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can be so common and gross. Yuck....
    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do people do stuff like that? Was it really impossible for someone to find a more sanitary place for that disgustingness?

    Sorry. And yeah, I'm a bit green around the gills now. Yeesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely disgusting. I don't know if I could have kept from puking everywhere.

    ReplyDelete