Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

I've been MIA for a few days because it was the long weekend (I had a lot of poker to play, beer to drink, turkey to eat ..), and have been nice & sick since Monday morning. Go figure. I'm still not feeling up to par, so this is an easy blog to write. I found the link on Aunt Crazy's blog and also on Foursons blog, but I don't know the origin and I can't find a mclinky thing anywhere but I wanted to take part. Here are my pics anyway:














3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Some are shall we say...interesting? Thanks for the shout-out. I have no idea where Wordless Wednesday originated either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...you didn't...LMFAO...I am so glad I didn't show up in one of these photos and remember, if you were to get a wild hair and post something incriminating about ME, payback's a bitch!!! Love the pics...cuz I'm not in them LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete